BJ and JoLynn Ondo and MIDNIGHT our 2014 Harley-Davidson XL883L Sportster Super Low

Main Header Text

Our thoughts on motorcycling: "It's enough to be on your way, it's enough just to be moving on, it's enough just to cover ground"! Ride to LIVE-Live to RIDE! See YOU out on the ROAD!

Monday, March 17, 2014

2014 Super Show and Swap

The unoffical start of the Riding Season, here in Southern Colorado seems to begin with the local Super Show and Swap Meet, usually held in March. It's a gathering of clubs, a time to show off your ride and tat's and just be seen with all the clan that makes up area motorcycling from 1% er Clubs to Christian Motorcycle Association! Jo wasn't feeling well so I went to the show myself and just hung out, listened to music, bought a good hot dog and chips and soaked in the enviorment! LOL, I'm only good for a couple of hours, then I just want to RIDE! Here's a few photo's of the event, sorry I'm using the camera in my phone and it doesn't have a flash so I could only take photo's of machines that were backlighted, ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment